Thursday, October 25, 2012

HALLOWEEN 2012

HALLOWEEN IDEAS

http://www.bluebison.net/content/2007/a-halloween-castle-with-skeletons-and-ghosts/
WHAT HALLOWEEN MEANS  

THE HAUNTED HOUSE (1)

THE HAUNTED HOUSE (2)

THE HAUNTED HOUSE STORY

Sing a song: The scary skeleton
(Canta una canción: el esqueleto terrorífico)

THRILLER, MICHAEL JACKSON



Sing the pumpkin song

(Canta la canción de la calabaza)

PUMPKIN PUMPKIN LYRICS

Pumpkin Pumpkin
Let’s give you some eyes
Pumpkin Pumpkin
Let’s give you a nose
Pumpkin Pumpkin
Let’s give you a scary smile
And now you’re a Jack O Lantern
The ghosts and the ghouls and the witches
They will run a mile
When they see my scary smile
Put me in the window
And I’ll chase the night away
Because I am a Jack O Lantern
I am a Jack O Lantern
I am a Jack O Lantern


TRICK OR TREAT


Trick or treat,
smell my feet,
give me something good to eat!
 
Pumpkins on a fence post
with their eyes alight,
bats and cats and hooty owls,
witches all in flight,
ghosts and goblins galloping.
 
 What a scary night!

No comments:

Post a Comment